You will be responsible for the tax compliance, tax accounting and reporting processes across the Daimler group in The Netherlands. You will report to Head of Tax and you will work in close cooperation with finance and tax departments.
More specifically the tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for tax compliance and external reporting (VAT, BPM, CIT, Stastistics);
- Review and analyse reported tax financial data;
- Support in monitoring the tax risk provisioning;
- Assist all Dutch entities in tax accounting and reporting matters;
- Perform analysis of monthly tax positions and tax payments;
- Perform other periodic reporting responsibilities on a group level;
- Prepare corporate income return for the fiscal unity and stand alone companies.
- The ideal candidate has a bachelor or university degree in taxation (Dutch) and at least 3 years of relevant experience gained at a consultancy firm or as an in-house tax accountant;
- You have experience in tax reporting and accounting (IFRS);
- The candidate possesses strong analytical and problem solving skills, a strong aptitude for numbers & accuracy and will be able to perform under stress & work within strict deadlines;
- You will maintain regular contacts with Financial staff of operating entities;
- You have an enthusiastic and driven attitude.
Do you have the enthusiasm and the qualities to fulfill this role? React via the 'Apply' button. Of course you can count on a quick and confidential treatment of your application. When sending your online application, please attach your CV and a motivational letterSolliciteer