As Portfolio Risk Analyst, you are part of the Controlling and Information Management team and will be responsible for all Risk Management activities within the Benelux Cluster. In this role you will closely interact with many departments (Board of Management, Credit Department, Collection department) in order to ensure that the company’s risk appetite is in line with the current performance.
This position includes an operational part related to all risk management relevant closing and mandatory activities, as well as an analytic component with a high focus on risk analysis. As Risk analyst you will be responsible to provide the management with accurate analysis on the development of the credit and residual value risk situation of the company and make recommendations where necessary.
You should have a high attention to detail and be comfortable to work with a large amounts of data. As we are transitioning more and more to a data driven decision culture you will be also be responsible to develop all necessary reports and analysis within our new reporting tool (PowerBI).
- Monthly closing for all Risk Management related topics, including risk provision calculation according to the principles of IFRS 9
- Monitoring the cost of risk development and portfolio performance (delinquency, NPL) in collaboration with Credit Operation Department and Collection department
- Implementation and continuous improvement of a stringent risk management process and policy across the company
- Main contact person for HQ for all risk management related topics
- Development of new reporting for Risk Management steering with PowerBI
- Master degree in Finance, statistical analysis, Risk Management
- A solid experience in Credit or Risk Management, ideally within the financial sector
- Previous working experience in the automotive Financial Services sector is a plus
- You are analytical, structured and have a high attention to detail, while being able to work with large volumes of data
- You are able to work independently and are able to prioritize your task
- You possess excellent communication and presentation skills that give you the ability to align all stakeholders within different departments of the company
- You are fluent in spoken and written English, Dutch and / or German is a plus.
- You are able to using the MS Office suite (Excel, Powerpoint, Access) to its full extend.
- If you have already gained some experience with databases and PowerBI that will be a plus.
Mercedes-Benz Financial Services (MBFS) offers a comprehensive range of automobile-related financial services. The products extend from leasing, retail financing, and dealer financing to commercial fleet management, insurance solutions and innovative mobility services. All of these offers help customers make their automotive dreams come true, support the Mercedes-Benz and smart vehicle sales, and promote customer and dealer loyalty to the brand.
Wat wij bieden
You can apply by uploading your resume and motivation letter in English.
Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated.Solliciteer